Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Celebration

This blog has been created to celebrate those actors and performers who don't get the credit they deserve.  I am talking about the second feature stars, the character actors, the bit part players, the also-rans and the walk-on walk-off performers who all make up the atmosphere of the film. These actors deserve to be recognised and so it is helpful to put a face to a name.  The focus will be on older films and occasionally I will post big name actors for reference, but most of my efforts will be to give credit where it has been missed or forgotten! The intention is to update posts when new information is found or when a new picture is posted. I will endeavour to provide links to other blogs and sites where more information can be obtained. I hope you enjoy your stay on this blog and will return often.

As an additional note I have decided that the qualifying actors and actresses for this blog are those who have appeared on screen before 1970.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors